Was your New Year's evening all you wanted it to be?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 10:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• Yeah, I didn't really want much. I was at home with Felipe b/c the pipes froze at my parents' house (where we were all gathered for the holidays) so I left earlier than I had planned. So I knew it would be just me and Peapod for New Year's, and I knew that would mean I wouldn't be able to celebrate.

But when we woke up the next morning, he looked right at me and said "Happy New Year Mom!" :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes, we ate chinese, so I did not cook. And we watched the fireworks.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 10:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yep, spent with family and friends at home.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes, snuggled in a king size bed with my babies watching the ball drop and the watching fireworks on the beach from our deck.
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 11:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Fell asleep when I put my son to bed, apparently I was starting to get sick then. Slept through my New Years.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• NO, my 2 month old twins cried alllll night and then my husband woke up sick as a dog so I am left to take care of two colicy newborns by myself. YAY Happy new year toME!
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nope I sat at home alone crying in my plate of pizza rolls. Maybe this year will be better.
    Sunshine0406

Answer by Sunshine0406 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Nope! For me it was a very BORING evening!!!! We were 'childless' for the night (a rare thing) and unfortunately we stayed home and did NOTHING!!! All hubs did was sit his ass at his computer all evening then at 11pm came upstairs complained about the show I was watching (one of my favorites) and then when I turned on the Marx Bros. (as HE suggested) he sat down for 20 min then complained he was tired and he went to bed and went right to sleep! So yet another new years eve that I spend alone... (unless Ben & Jerry count???).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yes my SO best friend got married My SO caught the garter and i caught the boquet
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 3:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yeah my new years was great it would of been greater if i had my new years kiss from my man
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011