What did you do with your family to celebrate the New Years?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 10:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• we all went to a family friends, hung out, visited, ate and drank!!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 10:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We visited family and friends, watched movies and the hockey game.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We all stayed awake to be disappointed that they only showed a glimpse of the ball in Times Square and then showed some count down clock not the actual ball drop. The next day we all went to my 2nd job which is at the ice skating rink they skated while I worked. Then we went and got KFC and came home. It was a nice day.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i went to my aunts house & spend the new years with her had great food & great music & spend a great time with family i love them all
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Hv fun then watching the ball drop countin down
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Well, we usually gather at my daughter's house on New Years' Eve, but this time we decided to have it at our house. They showed up at about 9:30, we were going to have family game night, playing board games & card games. But it didn't turn out that way, this was the first year we got all 5 grandkids together for New Year's Eve, and the grandkids usually like playing games, but when they got together at our house on New Year's Eve, they were just to rowdy & hiked up that late at night to sit still & play games, so we just sit around waiting on my son to get home from work, he had to work til 11 pm. Then at 12 we shot off a few fireworks. It didn't turn out like i thought it would. That's too late at night to have that many kids over at your house. I think maybe next year we will gather at our daughter's house. Or we might just go to the church New Year's Eve singing & dinner.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2011