Really weird question adult content

So, my DH keeps asking if I'm willing to bring another female into the bedroom. I'm completely open about it.
Has anyone done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, I'd leave my husband if he asked.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• absolutely not. and never would even consider it. If he was considering it, i don't think our marriage would last much longe.r
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 11:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes, and it was was my idea. It nearly ruined our marriage and killed the friendship with the other woman. It's something best left to fantasy.
    Anonymous

• I know a friend of a friend of a friend who did this a the marriage didn't survive it. Someone usually endsup feeling left out and jealous.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Ew
    Anonymous

• I've heard so many bad things about this. It sounds fun but most marriages/relationships don't last when someone else is brought into the bedroom. Be really careful!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think that is very dangerous territory. And totally not worth the risk. Isn't the whole point of marriage being with the ONE person you love for rest of your life? My advice would be don't do it.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• DONT DO IT!!!!!! If you do I sure hope you dont have one jealous bone in your body, something like this is best to do with a boyfriend you arnt to serious about.... NOT a husband... yes, it COULD work out but most of the time it doesnt.. It's a risk... and it's totally up to you mama if you wanna take
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I would Never even consider it & if my husband felt the need to have someone join us- i would be Done!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• never ever ever! i would kill him! if you guys are both up for it though, why not go to a swingers club and give that a try? i personally don't agree with it, but hey its your life. have fun!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 12:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2011