Which would you prefer: giving your DH/SO oral sex or having it done to you? adult content

Me personally, i LOVE being on the receiving end! It just drives me wild!

NubianQueen78

Asked by NubianQueen78 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• im more of a taker plus im not much of an oral person ,,,whether its sexual or not...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I like it when he does it. It's not often I get it be he does it well when he does surprise me would it. There are times I do it for him cause he wants it or I don't want sex. But me not wanting sex doesn't happen often. I almost always want it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I like giving and recieving. Recieving for obvious reasons and giving, because Im good at it and I like knowing that I can make my husband quiver and moan.

leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:00 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'm a taker not a giver.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• done to me!!!...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 11:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i dont enjoy giving it.. because.. my jaws get tired before he goes and i am not always sure it feels good.. im very nervous. not that anyone has every complained about it, and they always say how good it was but i just make myself worry.. but i dont get it done to me that often either... because my mind is always going.. like the whole time i am trying to make myself focus so i can orgasm then i feel like i am taking to long so i just pull him up and we go at it..and normally when we start off i start off by giving him a little oral (not to climax obviously) and by time i feel him hard in my mouth i want it too bad to even worry about him giving me oral
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am sooo selfish and love to be the receiver! I will be the giver, however; much more happier to be the receiver.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• gettin
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Giving it
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I love to give it but...I have a small mouth, to put it bluntly. So my jaw gets tired and then I end up giving him the look of "can I stop? your dick is breaking my mouth". I prefer giving it much more :-)
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2011