when did your baby get over colic?

my babies are 2 months and i'm loosen my mind =(

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 11:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Most are done by 4mo. But my little girl was 7mo... I look back and don't have any idea how I survived, but you do. Be sure to get a lot of helping hands. Seriously, even if you have to ask a neighbor. And of course take turns with significant other! Do they BOTH have colic? Are you sure it's colic? Any "cures" you may be tempted to try never worked for us. Try getting away to some yoga, or something you enjoy. Trust me, you'll need the break!!! Good Luck!
    GalliumGirl

Answer by GalliumGirl at 11:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My baby was about done by 5 months. Her colic turns out if was gas and acid reflux. Once she was sitting up by herself, it got better. I was able to deal with it OK, but my husband almost went crazy. Unfortunately, he avoid taking care of her now because of it.
    jet360

Answer by jet360 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2011