if someone asks you not to text them and email does that include calls

My ex friend, ex coworker I wrote about in a previous question what would you do to keep him? Well I pushed him to hard today and he asked me that I said, i wouldn't email or text but does that include phone calls or seeing him in person. Or is it time to let it go... its been going on and off for a year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Its time to let go!
    Anonymous

• Yes, dear that would include calls and seeing him. It's hard, but it is time to let go.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 11:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• its just we had a baby and lossed it and he stopped talking to me on that day and I never got closure and it is so hard. I am haunted.
    Anonymous

• Get over him, HE DOES NOT WANT YOU!
    Its Over!
    Move On!
    Anonymous

• yeah its time to get over it... Its just hard when you fall in love... and it was an outside person who lied and pushed us apart to both of us and when it was all said and done it left us both hurt. We've had many conversations but today was the final one. He is a nice guy and i do wish him well but I wish our relationship would have worked we were good together and we had no problems and this vicious rumor started where we worked and we nevr had a fight it was someone else and it caused us damage anyway.
    Anonymous

• after losing a child 'closure' is a fairytale. You learn to cope, you learn to move on. It is never over.
    This guy sounds like someone you don't want in your life anyway..let it go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Thanks I needed that...I am wearing one of his shirts tonight and then tomorrow I am going to throw all of his stuff out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Yes, unfortunately it's time to move on. I know how you feel, I lost a baby and the love of my life left two weeks later. I'm still trying to let go.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 3:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Thanks....
    Anonymous

• Please stop contact completely. You're looking like a PHSYCO!!!!
    Give it up already! Geesh. Obviously he doesn't want your skank ass no more. I can bet this MAN is married or taken. You just don't know when to stop huh? I hope you didn't have this kid in lew of thinking he'd stay with you. Sick It's women like YOU that screw other's relationships/marriages. Maybe he made his mistake and relized it and that's why he doesn't want any contact with you. Yes, this could be his fault, but noe he has realized it and wants to move away from you. GET A CLUE!
    Anonymous