light spot on liver

at my 19 week ultrasound, doc said everything was forming as it should be, heartbeat was great and everything looked good. he did, however, say he saw a "light spot" on her liver. he said it was tiny and wasnt even sure if thats what he was seeing and not to worry, they will do another ultrasound in a month--but its IMPOSSIBLE not worry and when you look on the internet it just talks about cancer so im kinda sick over it. anyone else ever had this scenario, or have any insight?

dez1379

Asked by dez1379 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the waiting game SUX!! DONT go on the internet, you will worry yourself sick!! i know it is hard, but try to forget for a while and rest! gotta grow that baby! :)
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 11:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I'm not really sure. I would definitely make sure they monitor it and maybe even get a second opinion on it, other than your normal OB/GYN.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2011