Desktop or Laptop?

Which do you prefer? I love my Laptop, probably cause I'm lazy and like to lay in bed on the computer.

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 12:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Technology

• desktop
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Laptop
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Desktops are more stable but gosh I hate being tied to that chair - I love my laptop :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• desktop
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I love love love my laptop...but with kids who are starting to want/need some computer time, it's time (for me) to get a desktop - I'm not a fan of a kid being on a laptop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Laptop. That way I can type papers and articles in bed.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• laptop
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 3:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• We have one of each. Personally, I like the laptop. But I have my laptop docked so it's just like a desk top. That way I can still take it into the other room or out if I want to.
    I'd go laptop because of the versatility
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• laptop
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• When my kids were little, the desktop made the most sense because we wanted/needed to be able to monitor what they were doing online...and for them to know we could walk up and see what they were doing. Now that they are older, laptops make sense for them. It's easy for them to sit and work or e-socialize, and take it to whatever room to study. They like being able to google or wikipedia stuff they want to check out that comes up on TV. I usually just go to the desktop, but there are times it would be more convenient to use a laptop, like if I want to do something in bed.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011