single mom who still have sex with baby father

Ok ladies...i want your REAL opinions about my situation...im a big girl so I can take whatever u say...i am a single mom who still have sex every now and then with my daughters father. He lives a hr away from us but he my daughter stays with him one week out of a month. He always buy her what she needs when she is with him (diapers, meds, etc), and make sure she has nice clothes and shoes...but doesnt help me with anything else. Our daughter is a year. we dated 5 yrs...until he had a child with my ex friend. not to mention they had a baby after me and him had a baby. He ALWAYS tell me he love me and say he wants me to mover to his town. Should I stop believing him? am I crazy to still have sex with him? I hate goin around his family b/c his other bm is always around them (her family live in another state) so he says he cnt b with me b/c i dnt wanna come around his fam...help...I need advice. I think my heart knows but I really want some advice...TRUE advice, and opinions...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I think your just setting yourself up to get hurt again. Good luck with making your decision!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 12:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i am not judging you by any means, but I think it is a horrible idea. not only is it toying with your mind, if it continues until your daughter is old enough, it will toy with hers too.
    COWGIRLinPEARLs

Answer by COWGIRLinPEARLs at 12:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think it is a HUGE mistake. He's only using you and not only will you be hurt in the end but so will your daughter.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• He's using you. Stop!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I agree, you're only going to get hurt in the long run and setting your child up to be emotionally hurt as well.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• stop sleeping with him...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You might still be in love with him, but if you know things are not going to work out then you should stop sleeping with him. It's only going to hurt you. You will just keep getting your hope's up that you might be together again only to realise that it's not going to happen. Maybe it's time for you to close that chapter of your life so you can be avalible when someone comes along that will truely make you happy
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• He is using you. File for child support. He needs to give MONEY not stuff because you have bills to pay to keep that child taken care of.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i think you are faced with a tough question that most people would say is so easy but whenyou are the one faced with these types of choices they are never black and white. I think he is confussed and has no idea what he wants from you or the other mom your x friend. I really dont think he will be making and choices any time so even though he may say he will but hear is the hard part if he is leeping with you the mother of his child he is sleeping with the other mother of his other child as well im about 95 % sure about that . I could be wrong but i really dont think so. I would say move on with your life in thats way and stop cheating yourself out of agood relationship and if he wants to change and make a commetment and move forward with you he will. Dont put your life on hold and sell yourself short
    Whitney810

Answer by Whitney810 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I've been there. He's using u. U have to stop before you hurt your daughter or yourself! If he REALLY wanted to be with u he would stay around. I think you should definitely stop having sex with him; GL with your decision
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2011