32 weeks ; swelling down there? adult content

Me and my s.o. noticed that my vagina area has become extra swollen and puffy. I'm getting cramps right at my like where my pubic hair line would be. I can even feel him moving down there. Isn't that like to low for him to be or is it normal?

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about the cramping part, but when I was pregnant, I gained weight everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
    tommy_mommy

Answer by tommy_mommy at 12:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I know as I got further along I was getting puffy down there... you are ok lol and he is dropping so he will feel lower... Copngrats btw :)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Man, I was so swollen and puffy down there with my second. My husband actually asked the doctor if that was normal, lol. Doc told me it was my body preparing and there is so much pressure from the baby and it will cause swelling and being puffy. I used to get cramps as the baby got bigger.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• All of that sounds normal. You're puffy from all of the extra blood flow to that region (same reason your ankles can get swollen). Smell changes thanks to hormones. The cramps could just be the weight of your uterus pulling and pushing on you.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2011