Oily Hair

I am 16 weeks pregnant and ever since I found out I was pregnant this last time my hair has been sooo oily and I can't find a shampoo that makes it better. Any suggestions?

aheuszel

Asked by aheuszel at 12:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• When I was going through adolescence, my hair was super oily. The only thing that really cleaned it well was Prell. Or Palmolive dish soap.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Would it still be oily by the end of the day?
    aheuszel

Comment by aheuszel (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't think so but thatt was a long time ago! I was 12-13 and now am 32. LOL! But the Prell really seemed to strip it down. At the time, I would only have to do one wash with Prell, while I would have to do 2 washes with Suave or Herbal Essences or some other shampoo.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You can sprinkle baby powder to soak up oil...and when you use conditioner after shampooing just run it through ends not roots...
    Vee1977

Answer by Vee1977 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I always use dove Shampoo and I have oily hair.... don't use conditioner and if you really must use it just use on your ends not your scalp.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:00 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Never use a moisturizing shampoo, stop using conditioner while you are having this issue and maybe try a dry spray shampoo to get you through. It's a fluctuation in your hormones.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i had a friend who would put baby powder in her hair to soak up the oil :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• try using a dry shampoo instead of washing so often
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011