1.how far along would you be if u have milk? 2. if u have milk does that mean u r pregnant?

if pregnant would b 4th...lmp 10-19...neg pt...youngest 8 months...did not bf....havent had milk frm last pregnancy in months...help me out ladies!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was leaking with my first daughter at 6 months, my second 4 months, my 3rd (miscarriage) before I found out I was pregnant, and I think I am pregnant again because I have colosterum leaking once again. I am due for my period the 5th, but I don't think its going to come:)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If you have a little milk coming out it does not necessarily mean youre pregnant. I breast fed DD for only two weeks and had milk leak here and there for a year and a half. however, you could be pregnant also, I started producing colostrum within a month of pregnancy with both.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• leaky breasts does not automatically mean you are pregnant. i thought the same thing, but my doctor told me it could be caused from stress or even sometimes when you ovulate. but the weird thing about this question is, about an hour ago i felt my boob and it was all wet. haha (i'm 18 weeks pregnant). with my DD i started to leak at around 20 weeks so its just funny to me. i hate how bad i leak!!! when i was breastfeeding DD i went through more than half a box of breast pads in a day! ughhh!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 12:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Any time you have liquid coming from your breast it comes from a change in the amount of prolactin in your body. Pregnancy is the most common, but not the only reason why you could have more prolactin.
    I have a friend who was checked out for a pituitary tumors because it happened to her so often.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 12:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Well, I didnt have a period for over a year and was told by my dr I couldnt get pregnant for a long time cuz of all the cysts I had on my ovaries.. well my boyfriend is infatuated with my breast and he was playing around one day not even being intimate and jokingly said he was hungrey and he sucked my right breast really hard. Next thing u know he is making a displeasant face and said eww i think milk just came out and guess what?? it did...I was like oh my am I pregnant so then I looked it up on web md and i read that I could be pregnant or have a brain tumor so of course I started worrying. I went to the drs and later learned I was 5 weeks pregnant. Thank God no tumor. SO really to answer your question in the best way u can not tell how far along or if u are pregnant by leaking breasts because everyones body is different...and yes I have 2 kids prior my youngest 4. I hope that helped u and didnt scare u.
    Trosciolo

Answer by Trosciolo at 12:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I stopped nursing almost a year ago, and I can still express milk. There are all kinds of reasons why you could have milk, and not all of them are pregnancy. If your HPTs are negative, I wouldn't worry too much.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011