i-Pod ?

Has anyone ever gotten the message that an unknown error will not let their i-Pod connect?
I have and it lasts for a while then stops. I am tired of this.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 12:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Technology

• Yeah, it happened to me a couple times. Go to the help menu on iTunes (the iPod doesn't need to be connected) and it will tell you solutions to the problem. That's what helped me out.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 3:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My dd's ipod classic got some crazy message and then told me to put it in disk mode (I think) thankfully it was still under warranty and they replaced it straight away - in fact, their service was STELLAR!! :)

I hope you get it to work for you soon - it's so frustrating to not have it work when you need it to!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It might be time for a new IPod. I've had one of mine for about 3 years and never had a problem though.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I baby this thing! I went through this with my DD's i-Pod the other day and after about a half hour it finally worked. It charges but just won't show up on the i-Tunes page.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2011