Maybe? adult content

I know you gals get this a hundred times a day, but it really starting to bug my husband and I. I have been cramping (not as bad as a period cramp), nauseous, having headaches, my breast are tender, really sensitive nipples, exhausted no matter how long or well I sleep, and not interested in sex. I cant test for 12 more days, but I cant figure out if maybe or something else. Whats your opinions?

wife_mother1790

Asked by wife_mother1790 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you can't test for 12 more days, that means you ovulated no more than 2 days ago, which would mean that your egg wouldn't have even implanted yet, if your math is right. Either you're pregnant and further along than you though, or you're PMSing. The symptoms can be very similar, and many of us get psychosomatic symptoms of pregnancy when we're TTC. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sounds like my early pregnancy symptoms. I'd just try to stay as healthy and relaxed as possible over the next couple of weeks and take a test when you're able to.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i forgot to add bad heartburn, my calender on Fertility Friend said the 25th was my day, and a day it was lol. so that makes it 7 days since. well 8 here in TX now!
    wife_mother1790

Comment by wife_mother1790 (original poster) at 1:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• and i have been very moody! not my normal PMS moody.
    wife_mother1790

Comment by wife_mother1790 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Nobody here can tell you what you want to know. Either it's PMS or you just have to wait it out and see. I know it can make a person crazy not knowing, but it's impossible to tell you more. All of those things could be PMS or daily life symptoms strung together, or you might be pregnant.

But, just for fun, ask here: http://8ball.tridelphia.net/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yeah you would definitely have to wait for hpt or blood test to confirm unless you know your body that well.However you are definitely sounding preggo but just hold on til you can start testing ok.be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• also if you keep thinking of it your body plays tricks on you!
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011