Had an orgasm during the six week wait...help? adult content

I had an uncontrollable orgasm brought on by just making my SO satisfied. We have never gone this long without it and my hormones are out of control.

I am two weeks in recovery from vaginally delivering my daughter...should I be concerned?...what signs should I worry about? I immedietly took a shower and rinse and cleaned really well...not cramping just freaking out because I didnt expect to have an orgasm.

AshBaldwin011

Asked by AshBaldwin011 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• Girl, I am sure you are not the first and I am sure you won't be the last. You will be just fine... well, even more fine now! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• should i worry about an infection?
    AshBaldwin011

Comment by AshBaldwin011 (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Have you stopped bleeding yet? If not, you're at a high risk for infection. Same with if you tore.
    Many of us haven't waited the 6 weeks (we only made it 3 1/2, but my bleeding had stopped). Be aware that many women have gotten pregnant in that time, regardless of breastfeeding or whether their periods have returned.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• the bleeding hasnt stopped i just delivered on the 22nd..i did have an episotomy too. I took a shower and whenever i move alot I bleed but it slows down. I didnt even mean for it to happen it was spontanse. The best and worst part was I couldnt stop it from happening.

I can't get pregnant because he didnt put anything inside me, just touching my breast and me stimulating his needs brought all this on. Im dying to get some but know we have to wait,but this was weird and I am freaking out but somehow alot more relaxed. aaahhh this sucks!
    AshBaldwin011

Comment by AshBaldwin011 (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No, you won't get an infection if there was no penetration.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You will be fine. I had sex 17 days after having my son (vaginal delivery) and it was ok. You didn't mean for it to happen and technically you didn't put anything in your vagina.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• haha this question is so funny x]
    vall11

Answer by vall11 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• if he didnt put anything inside you....your ok lol.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Damn, I'm jealous you can orgasm so easily. You'll be fine! :)
    kathy5980

Answer by kathy5980 at 2:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Your fine, don't worry, just enjoy them.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2011