why does this happen? sex question... adult content

every time my dh and i have sex it it burns really bad "down there" afterwards. it's been going on since my ds was born, 9 months ago. neither of us have any std's and he's the only person i've had sex with in 7 years. i don't have any infections or anything. i am prego again, about 3.5 months. and it doesn't burn afterward if i pleasure myself (which i have a couple times) because it burns too bad after to want to have sex and it really sucks for our love life! does anyone know what this is or why it's happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would ask your gyno about this at your next appt
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Are you wet enough? Try using a water-based lubricant.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Are you talking about in general on after you urinate? Sometimes after you have a baby, the whole where you urinate from might shrink or have trauma caused to it. It will sort of burn, but feel like you are not able to urinate completely as well. You need to tell the Dr. because he can actually stretch it out with a small tube. It's not uncommon. But if you are talking about in general, again, there may have been some trauma caused when you delivered the baby.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sorry that was supposed to say hole not whole.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2011