I-pad, I-pod, I-phone...what I thing do you have or want?

I love my I-pad and I-pod! I want the I-phone!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 1:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Technology

• I have none of these. If I were to get any of them, I'd want the ipad, even though I'd never figure out how to use all it's endless capabilities. My co-worker just got one and I love the fact that you can access Netlfix and pop on any movie whenever, whereever. I know the iphone does most of all that, but the screen is too small to watch a movie, plus, my current cells phone makes calls just fine lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I heart my iPhone!! I'm on it now, doing this!! I use it as my iPod, and use so many of the apps I have downloaded. We had an iPad, but it never got used, so we sold it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have them all and love all of them- iPad, iPhone, iPod and a MacBook Pro ;)
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 1:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i dont have any of those..but i would loooooove to have a iphone!! *sigh* one day.....
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• id like and ipod or an iphone. actually i really just want a simple cell phone and mp3 player lol
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I've got an iPhone. That's all I need. At this point, I really don't need an iPad. My phone has an excellent iPod, so that too, I don't need.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I never wanted any of it til my nephew was showing me his ipod touch today. That little things is pretty cool. I've messed around on my SIL's ipad, don't want it. Don't need a fancy phone, don't want an iphone. Regular ipod...eh, the touch has more to it ;). Doubt I'll ever get one though, it's not a necessity to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I love my iPod. I thought it got stolen once and nearly cried. My DF's iTouch is fun, and my editor's iPad is awesome, and my Dad's iPhone is sweet, but alas, I can only afford the iPod.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I love my iPod but I have no interest in an iPad or iPhone.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• none of the above lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011