work at home

hi is there anyone out there that actually works from home and makes a decent income? I need something I can do anywhere/anytime and does not cost me money if anyone has any suggestions please let me know thank you so much.

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can do some much at home and not just computer stuff. If you want to do something on the run, why not have your own answering service. I have an article explaining exactly how you can do it:  How to Start a Home-Based Answering Service

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Just be careful. There are lots of scams out there. Never pay for a job.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM Real Jobs, Companies you know. FREE list. Good Luck!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• http://my2scents.scentsy.us

Signing up does cost money...but it's actually soooo worth it!!!! I've made really good money every month! I'm happy to help with any questions you might have. I do offer specials if you'd like to contact me for more info. Best wishes.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I've been working from home for the past 4 years with InternetCEOMoms. I've replaced what I used to earn outside of the home. But it is a home business. A home business and a home job are two different things. A home business requires a start up fee no matter what and you get out of it what you put into it. A home job is harder to come by, often you get paid hourly for a service that you provide. I hope you find a good fit for your family!

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 5:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• before signing up for a job online always google it for scams.
    mandiirae

Answer by mandiirae at 6:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Gold Canyon Candles, 2 ways to join, plus earn your kit for free! Msg me if you would like to hear more!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011