I need to UP my style so hubby thinks I care about fashion (he is the fashion *guru* in the family. What ONE accessory could I buy that would blow him away?

MillionsOfShoes

Asked by MillionsOfShoes at 12:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Heals.

Stilletos or something to make your legs look nice and your booty stick out a bit :)

Stilletos in my opinion are the BEST accessory.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I couldn't live without my CHI, nor my MAC makeup. After that would come shoes and clothes. But, I'll let someone who is a little more DIVA like answer that for you.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Jewelry...Expensive jewelry...A nice necklace or maybe a bracelet...This may be tmi What you could do to knock your hubby's socks off is if you buy the jewelry just wear that to bed and I guarantee he will forget about the price...LOL
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 1:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i agree w/ kelso! heels-the higher the better and it wouldn't hurt to invest in some sexy lingerie!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• How's this? Let HIM take you shopping for it and pick it. He'll love that you're trusting his judgment, and by asking him you're showing that you do care.

Pick something yourself and he may be underwhelmed. But you cannot go wrong on his opinion if HE makes the selection.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• With Winter around the corner, I think going for a classy pair of boots would be better than heels. Also, an amazing purse would not be bad. They have great, "big bags" for we mommy's that tote around 1/2 our home on every outting. A flattering jacket is also a key staple to any fashionable wardrobe. Good luck and happy shopping!!!
    TaLouLaBelle

Answer by TaLouLaBelle at 10:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Babydoll or a nice langere set :)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• How about a card that says "I love you but I don't care about fashion so quit bugging me."?

Personally, I don't consider myself stylish and I don't really care. I wear what I like and what is comfortable. I don't understand forcing yourself into uncomfortable clothes you don't like (I'd rather stick that stiletto in my eye than on my foot, for example) because he thinks you should. Once in a while, sure, for fun, but I am the one who has to walk around in it and I'm wearing crocs and jeans whether he likes them or not. JMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• start with a sexy bra and panties to match, then a great pair of Stilettos...For a man I think that could be just enough Ha HA
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I agree with "gdiamante"... you should suggest he go shopping with you. However before you go shopping, let it be known that you won't change you personal style or sacrifice comfort to please him. Be the lioness!!! He fell in love with you the way you are, do what it takes for you to feel sexy, fashionable and comfortable. No matter how sexy stilettos are, if you're not comfortable in them, it won't be percieved as sexy. I suggest finding the things that make you feel sexy AND confident.

Good luck!!!
    tepalove

Answer by tepalove at 6:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2008