How can I get caffeine without drinking coffee or soda?

I feel awful and tired but my healthy goal for 2011 is no soda and I do not drink coffee.

HELP!!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 1:50 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Tea and chocolate!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Green tea.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• green tea and it's good for you.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• tea, energy shots have a bunch of B vitamins and only as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, I used to live by those. hmm? what else you could take B vitamins instead of caffeine. You can buy them where vitamins are sold and take one in the morning, I used to do that when I was getting off the coffee addiction I had. All of the crashing because I had no sugar was a Big No so I took a B vit pill in the morning and I'd be great. My mom also takes B-vitamin pills when she knows she is going to have a long day.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• While Green tea is good source of caffeine u have to be carefull cuz it can make you dehydrated. Try Vitamin B and taking fish oils
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Why not just cut the caffine out of your diet? Caffine is bad for you body. There are better ways to get an energy boost during the day. Eating nutritious foods and exercise are both much better ways. I think anything you can be addicted to is something you should avoid. Caffine is bad stuff and if you quit drinking it cold turkey can cause withdrawl symptoms that is really terrible. I would look up all the bad things it does to your body if you are serious about getting healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Energy shot?
    Noosa

Comment by Noosa (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Tea, and chocolate =) Also, if you are having withdrawls, go to the health food store and get some caffeine pills, and gently wean yourself off the cafffeine. Expect headaches, but rest assured that they will fade.
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• ween yourself off of caffine buy taking caffine supplement pills maybe
    hammomof2

Answer by hammomof2 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• GREEN TEA AND ITS GOOD FOR YOU
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 3:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2011