What does this mean?

Last night at my son's god father wedding i caught the bouqet and my SO caught the garter..... everyone was all excited but i guess i missed the memo

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 2:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I am sure you've heard that when ever this happens YOU ARE NEXT TO GET MARRIED!!!! CONGRADTULATIONS
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Butterfly is right!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 2:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• hmmm... dont think thats going to happen... I have not heard that before thanks for the info ladies
    jazmya_mom

Comment by jazmya_mom (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yup that is how it goes doesn't mean it's true but that is the tale of the bouquet and garder catch...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yep i don't know if its true either but thats the tale ur the next to get married if u catch it
    ILMF220

Answer by ILMF220 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• if your no already mrried then you do so in a year
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 4:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am 55 and as long as I could remember- whoever catches the bouquet and the garter are the next ones to marry. It's a tradition many believe, but not necessarily true. Enjoy the wonderment!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It means you guys have better hand-eye coordination than anyone else there! Congratulations!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It means you are getting married!! if your not engaged it you soon will be!! LOL.. Im going to my cousins wedding with that in mind with hopes that I catch it and get married real soon.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I caught the bouquet when I was 14 and didn't get married until I was 32!! HAHA!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011