Does anyone else get distracted by the teasers at the bottom of posts now?

I am supposed to be posting six months worth of special occasions dates in my new group and I keep getting sidetracked by the journals, questions and polls that show up. It's no wonder I can't get anything done on CM anymore!

Liansmommie

Asked by Liansmommie at 1:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes Shell~ I feel your pain-HAHAHAHA! Have you noticed me AWOL? oh I'm here- I get wrapped up too- especially when it's something I care about....then there is always an ignorant comment or reply that reminds me this is why I don't venture outside my groups much....okay girlie-you know I got here form my friends activities~a distration i kinda like more :) ....so what was I doing on CM this morning...great-now you done gone and distartcted me ;p
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 9:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yeah, and I am REALLY TIRED of all the baby name ???s. For crying out loud, make a(your own) decision!! Don't bother me with something so irrelevant and mundane.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lol well dont answer so u wont get distracted, thats what i do, i blow off the ones i think are not really worth my time answering because they sound to ignorant, plus alot of them dont even pick a best answer so why even answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• WOW! I am sure she meant this to be a lighthearted question. Like "I get so caught up in checking out all the great content that I don't do what I came to do, isn't that funny, ha ha ha? Do you too?"
    If it sucks so much why are you here? Seriously!!!!!

OP I have to admit I really enjoy seeing the topics right where I spend my time. I would never think to go there other wise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2008