Do I have to invite them?

I am on a tight budget for my son's birthday party. Do I have to invite any of the kids from his daycare or his daycare providers? Keep in mind that the only other child that he even knows is my friend's daughter who is two years older than he is...

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You don't have to invite anyone you don't want. It's your sons party, and if they get mad, it's their problem.. Do you expect to be invited to every Childs party at your daycare? No, and neither should they be.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You don't have to invite anyone. I've had many birthday parties for my nieces and son, and I only invited family.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You don't have to invite anyone you don't want to.
    kathy5980

Answer by kathy5980 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• you don't have to... it's totally up to you and if you are on a budget then you could invite the ones that he may be close to in class... but i did it with just close very close friends and family and it was so much fun for my son... and even for me.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You dont have to invite if you dont want to or cant. I never invited anyone from my daughters daycare when she was in daycare and dont think I will invite from her preschool.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No do what you feel comfortable with!
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2011