Birthday Party Games

My son is turning 3. I DO NOT like having a lot of attention on me, so his parties are an issue for me as it is...I suck it up though and do what I can despite my anxieties...anyway, I am inviting mostly adults to his party because I don't know any of the kids at his daycare and they have a party for their birthdays at the daycare anyway, so there will only be my son and a 4 year old girl at the party (as to kids). Do I have to plan activities or can I just let people hang out and let the kids play?

I was going to get a bouncehouse for the backyard, but I have no guarantees that it won't be pouring rain due to his birthday being in mid February...should I just get one anyway or???

Help!!!

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• hot potato.. i did it at my son's 2nd birthday and it was a hit.... also pin the tale on the donkey or what ever too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2011