ok. i need help. i might be pregnant.

i had sex around the time of my most fertile time. 2 times, and i know the condom broke each time and sperm got inside... ok well im susposed to start my period the 3rd threw the 5th. sometime. and when does implantation happen? and can i take a test now? please help me asap!

what if its a cheapy test? the one i got from freepregnancytest.com? would it still tell me?

Do you think i am pregnant?

brittany5555555

Asked by brittany5555555 at 2:44 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes you can take the test now most are now 5 days before your period begins.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Whenever I took a test early it always gave me a false negative. I would take a test when you know you missed your period. Implantation occurs at different times in woman. The average time is 6-12 days after ovulation has occured. If the condom broke twice I would say that if your pregnant, it was meant to happen. Good luck to you!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• And yes the test would tell you :) what kind is it?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• its a One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strip. and it says Lot:WO190409-2
    brittany5555555

Comment by brittany5555555 (original poster) at 2:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh yeah good test. I believe it reads hcg as low as 20. You might be able to test now, but be prepared to have to retake a test in a few days. Use your first pee of the day when you wake up. It has the highest amount of hcg in it because it has accumulated throughout the night.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:00 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• ok thanks. im really scared. im only 17. i guess i should go to bed but idk if i can sleep. gosh. :( idk.
    brittany5555555

Comment by brittany5555555 (original poster) at 3:02 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• It is a scary thing. I had many oopes at your age. Try not to stress too much. If you are pregnant it can stress the baby. Are you having any symptoms?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i've been eatting alot more lately. and sometimes it feels like i may throw up at anytime. but i never did. and my boobs are kinda sorry. sorry if thats tmi. but i never had implantation bleeding. and i dont really know if you have to have that or not... oh and i have been really really thirsty these last 3 days.
    brittany5555555

Comment by brittany5555555 (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I only had implantation bleeding with one of my pregnancies. You sound like me, I am thinking I am pregnant right now. This would be my fourth pregnancy. I have had one miscarrige and that is the pregnancy I had implantation bleeding. Any odd cramping? I always had mild cramping right around the time implantation would have occured.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• im sorry about your miscarriage. that is really sad. i know it just stresses you out thinking about it and makes your period late so im like. ok. dont think about it. doooooont think about it. oh look a kitten... dooooont think about it. lol but trying not to think about it is actually thinking about it. sooo. lol
    brittany5555555

Comment by brittany5555555 (original poster) at 3:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2011