What is the dumbest thing someone has said to you?

We went through the drive-thru at McDonalds the other day...and the girl says, "Is that for here or to go?"

ummmm...I think i will sit in your drive-thru and eat my lunch, THANKS!!!! :)

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 3:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hate the "are you home" when I answer the phone. But, I think the dumbest thing was when my mom asked me once, while we were at the beach, what my clock said. I asked her if she was late for an appointment or something. She said no, but every time she looked at the clock it said something different! I now understand why she is always late. She doesn't understand the passing of time or how a clock works.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• the dumbest thing i have said working in Parking is have a good weekend on Monday Have a good day at night and have a good night at 8 in the morning. after ten or twelve hours before getting the second wind it happens. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My daugther had a horrible cough and some lady at the pharmacy (while waiting for her cough syrup) told me that cough syrup was bad for her and just to give her a little whiskey. I laughed so hard and walked away. She was only 2 at the time.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:59 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• While in the midst of a major living room renovation I was doing myself (because I learned how to do all of what I needed to do to accomplish the job), a dense friend said 'you're so lucky to be able to do all that stuff.'

Yeah. Luck. That's it. Not hours of study, or practicing, or learning how or anything... just a magic roll of the dice, ooops, look I can do that.

Another friend still calls me 'lucky girl' when she's being cheeky about it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:50 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• A person said to me she wasn't sure I was going to be her friend because she was skinny and I was fat!!!!!!! Needless to say I didn't want to have her as a friend not because of what she said but I new she was a sick ticket for not having the ability to filter what comes thru her mouth. Many years ago but will never forget it.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I was working in a beach hotel. A guest said, "Is it ok if we drink in our room". I said, "If you keep the door closed, no one will know what you're doing in your room". Another time a guest pointed at the main door, with a huge Exit sign and said, "Can we go out that door?" Duh. I heard many crazy thing, that's only two I can remember right now.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2011