What is the most aweful thing you did while pregnant?

I had a full mental breakdown when my SO bought me the wrong kind of donuts.

I told him to go get Donut King donuts. He knows I am a VERY picky eater as it is. He came back with The Simpson's 7Eleven donuts. I absolutely freaked out on him, started screaming and crying and told him that I didn't think I could be with someone so inconsiderate anymore and left. I went and got my donuts and ate them...then crawled back into the house and apologized while he laughed at me...

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Coffee. Yes coffee, almost 1 cup everyday. To me specific, caramel machiatto, 16oz. Dh tried and tried to make me stop. One day he took the keys and refused to let me get my fix... I started breaking plates, then I curled up in a ball and cried. Looking back on it I think I was having withdrawal moment LoL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Wow! I did the same thing only it was over and icee that he had totally forgotten to get me.
    StefaniJerkface

Answer by StefaniJerkface at 3:47 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I was laying in the bed with my hubby and I saw a cockroach I jumped out of the bed hitting my hubby in the process ran outside the house and stood on the front lawn in panties and a spaghetti strap shirt lol and refused to come backj in the house until he killed it he was so pissed he was in his underwear too and the neighbors saw everything lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I didn't do anything too outrages, lol who am I kidding :) I was a big ball of emotions. One mintue screaming, the next crying. My husband got the most of it. The worst thing I ever did though was drink wild cherry pepsi. I craved it so much. I would allow myself to have a half a can a day to try to curve my cravings. It didn't work, but only made me want it more. Of course.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Oh jeeze...if we go off what terrible things we ate...I used to eat a Hershey's bar a day...I couldn't live without it...and, I HATE spicy food, but, when I was prego, I ate those jalapeno poppers in the freezer section EVERY DAY. And then I wondered why i had horrific heartburn...drrrrrr...lol
    TitusMom7

Comment by TitusMom7 (original poster) at 3:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• When i was pregnant with m son i use to wake my husband up at 1 in the morning to go to Mcdonalds and get me a double cheeseburger and then to walmart to get me mint chocolate chip ice cream and bananas. Then i would cry if he asked if it was good after i ate. I felt so bad for doing that but he always told me if he didnt love me he would not have done it so then i felt better.
    Tonya849

Answer by Tonya849 at 4:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i was a horrible eater while pregnant, lol.
    i never did anything crazy though.
    i misses out, lol.
    lovelyy504

Answer by lovelyy504 at 5:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No. I tried to eat healthy, and the only thing I craved was strawberries. But once I asked DH to go get me a hamburger, and when he came back, I didn't want it anymore. I wasn't upset, but he was. Just hormones, I guess.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2011