what would you think

my oldest dauhter has been with her so for eleven years. married 3 of those years. filing for divorce and bankrupy in the same year. these past months have been trying to work out problems even acted like a married couple over xmas. but over news eve things changed. his friend got only two tickets to a club a nd my daughter os went a left hera nd the kids to spend news years eve a lone. i had to go pick him up at 2 in the morning his friend and him got separated. he said he just wanted to spend time with his friends sice my daughter ws mad at im the dy before. she hd to walk from a busstop home . she ws mad becuse he didnt answer her repeted phone calls. he was busy a t job site and left his phone in the truck. the job site was to far away or him to go pick her up. they love each other but i beleive pride and misunderstanding happren this time. what would you do

stressedoutgran

Asked by stressedoutgran at 4:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I would sit down with my so and talk things over before I would end a marriage over a misunderstanding.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 5:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2011