Are you aware that this year new year\s eve will be on a saturday? Which means you only have ONE day to get back on track, because monday is a regular weekday?

It's not like I'm hung over, my sleeping pattern is a a mess this time. lol And it just occurred to me today that next time I''ll have less time to adjust.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:50 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Holidays

• And for the next several years it will be during the week, and you'll still have only one day to adjust if you have to go back to work the day after New Year's Day. Another way to look at it would be to be grateful that you have New Year's Eve and New Year's Day off, unlike many people, who have to work them. My daughter-in-law worked and was lucky to have had Christmas off for the first time in 5 years.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I guess it really depends on the company you work for, because MOST companies I know of or who I have worked for have always been closed or given non essential staff the following Monday off when a major holiday falls on a weekend day! Might want to double check that! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If you didn't drink or go party, then its just another night and won't effect you at all.

No different than all the other 11 months we change to every 30 days.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• thank for reminding me lol
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011