I sold 5 (12 month)disney outfits on ebay and they got bid for only 99 cents, should I mail them or just blow it off and get that strike?

the shipping was 10 dollars,, but the outfits are good as new, the jackets and windbreakers everything of the disney characters.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• It's really up to you. I buy on e-bay a lot and always check the ratings and won't buy from someone who doesn't send the items.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It is against e-bay policy to do that. That is why you need to out a reserve bid on the items. Starting bid sort of thing. To just blow off something someone has won fair and square and has sent you the money is the same as fraud. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and learn from your mistakes. One of lifes lessons. Call it getting an education. Next time put a reserve bid on the items that way you don't sell something that is worth more than 99 cents. Ask yourself...Is it worth getting negative feedback and or possibly losing your right to sell or buy things on e-bay?
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 1:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have a rating of 100 % but I know i'm going to regret sending these outfits that are like new for only 99cents, I sent a calvin klein brand new skirt for 99 cents last month plus free shipping to a guy that won the bid and it did hurt me but oh well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yeah but the person still hasnt paid me she sent me an email today saying that shes going to send me the money late, but I had put there I only took paypal, so who knows if even that person is fraud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I've noticed when I put a price on there ebay charge's me an extra fee plus if i sell it they charge me another extra fee, so ebay always rips us off so i stopped selling on ebay a longtime ago because they always want to over charge i think the best way to sell something without being over charged is just having a garage sale at your house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• She does not have paypal and you specifically put that only take paypal....there could be a loophole. I read everything to make sure I am not getting jiped. Look it up on ebay. It should tell you. Late with 99 cents....and I thought I have money problems!!!!! But a lot of sellers put that if payment is not received within a certain amount of time that the item goes back to auction and the non-payer gets a mark or whatever against their rating unless other arrangements are made. Like I said, i double check before I buy anything!!!!
    sugarNspice930

Answer by sugarNspice930 at 7:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That's the risk you take when selling on ebay. Personally, I think that would be crappy for you to do (not send them). BUT i'd wait to get paid first. As a consumer, I'd be livid if that happened to me. Not cool. If you want more out of the items you're selling, then LIST THEM that way!

It's sleazy and slimey the way you're doing "business".
    Anonymous

• craigslist baby
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Have you ever sold something on Amazon?
    southpawshelia

Answer by southpawshelia at 8:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You are obliged to send them because the buyer paid you what you asked- $11 including shipping.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 2:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2009