I have a sudden...

decrease in libido. Never ever feel like it anymore. love my husband and the time we spend together, we flirt all day, just never feel like sex. ??? i'm only 23. no new pills, nothing?>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• Sometimes we just go through a "dry spell", and there's no discernible reason. Just give it a little time, and try not to worry, that will make it worse. Why not try a date night. Just do something fun like you used to when you were dating. Think about what the two of you did together, and what made you want him in the beginning. And don't feel it has to end in sex. Just have fun.

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Can't help you I have been there for yrs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Any stress? Trouble sleeping? I've learned those can both be huge libido killers. I'm going through the same thing you are. I definitely feel more "in the mood" when I'm relaxed and well rested. Easier said than done, I know.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• im going through the same thing..lol..mabe our hormones are unbalanced.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2011