What can I drink that doesn't have sugar?

I can't have sugar. Need to drink more water, but the water taste bad here. Don't drink diet stuff because I can't have the salt or diet sugars. Any suggestions. I'm very dehydrated.

drinking beer

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 9:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• add lemon or orange to your water. unsweet mint or green tea may be an option as well.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Iced Tea, add some lemon, or orange to your water
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I dont drink much soda at all. I started buying bottled water and those falvor packs to go in it. I like the Crystal Light ones. I can go through about 10-12 bottles of water with the flavor in them. They dont have sugar either.

Answer by gemgem at 9:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You could also buy one of those pitchers that have a filter in it. That could help for the future, but for right now, I'd add a bit of lemon juice to the water. I love my water like that.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Get a Pur filter for your kitchen faucet. The tap water in S. FL is horrible too so that´s what I use and the water tastes the same as bottled.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• could you use honey to sweeten you tea?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:39 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• unsweetened tea (though I think that the caffeine will dehydrate you more). Bottled water?
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I've had some kidney issues and my doctor said other than water-just for a change that I could drink the Lipton Diet green tea. They make a citrus flavor one that is REALLY good. No sugar-with 100% Vitamin C and antioxidants!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 11:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I secong the Pur filter. We just hot one and now even the dog drains his bowl. As for sweetner, have you tried Truvia (stevia)? It's all natural, calorie free and wont affect your blood sugar plus it tastes great, no funky aftertaste!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Sustain Sport is wonderful - twice the electrolytes and 1/4 the calories of Original Gatorade - it also has natural vitamin E, vitamin C, and 100% of the Daily Value of vitamin B12 :) If you would like more info, please contact me through Cafe Mom :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2011