Backache..

About 4 days ago I was sick.. never threw up, but felt like it! It was mostly major body aches and pain! Ever since i've had this backache that keeps getting worse! I've tried tylenol, ibprofen, heating pad.. nothing is working!! Any ideas on what else to do?? I've also had so much pain in my neck it's hard to move it! :0( HELP!

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• have you called your doctor, see if the service can contact him or her? I don't know what's wrong but you can have a viral infection of some sort, if nothing seems to help. Have you tried a bath? I know for me a stiff neck is when I sleep wrong on it. Takes a while for it to unstiff it's self. But, since you were sick 4 days prior, you may want to contact your doctor.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 9:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• when i had back pain they diagnosed it as a urinay tractinfection and the pain didnt go away so i went back and it was gullstones..had to get my gullbladder removed..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I would call the doctor about this. Could be an internal infection.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:26 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• kidney infection, bladder infecton, gall bladder. just some possibilities. I would call dr
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011