What are some things I can make for dinner?

No fat, salts, diet products, sugar, fried or breads. Help!

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 9:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• roasted lean meats and fresh veggies. Fruit and greek yogurt for dessert. Avocado, onions and tomatoes tossed together with lime juice and cilantro, beans soups with no salt seasoning.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:34 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I dont really make anything with what you dont want to eat. I make alot of chicken, meats, and always use a veggy side. I will however make dinner rolls on the side for the kids.
    You can do baked chicken marinaded with Italian dressing. Pour a bottle of Italian over boneless chicken the night before, seal, and put aside. When ready bake it or grill it. On the side make a salad or something like fresh green beans.
    You can also do steaks or cubed steak. You can marinade it or not. Bake it again, and serve with side veggies. You can also try chicken stir fry and just dont eat any rice with it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Leave out the meat....lots of fresh veggies & fruits and whole grains.
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 12:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2011