Do any of you get a stinging feeling in your cookie after u have intercourse with your hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ohhh I almost spit water all over my laptop, I have never in my life heard it referred to as a cookie, ohhh just when you think you have heard it all. Ahh thanks for the laugh

Uhh but onto your question, yea it happens, A good water based lubricant may help during the drier times of the month

If its happening when you urinate though it may be a UTI, always be sure to empty your bladder right after intercourse to ward them off
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yeah it happens when I urinate after intercourse, whats a UTI?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Urinary tract infection. I also get that. But my doc says it's from my hubby being so big and penetrating too deep. I just put a wet cloth between my legs and I'm fine.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Cookie LOL I have heard it called biscuit, flower, other bad words and vagina of course but cookie lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yep I agree with her as long as you don't feel stinging for a few days following, its probably not a UTI just random dryness or a well endowed partner.
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 1:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Cookie is the best I have heard so far! Describes it so well, who doesn't love a cookie, they always bake up in different shapes and sizes, I am officially stealing cookie.. I thank you
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I haven't heard of using the word cookie either. I couldn't help laughing. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• we would use that word also my grandmother would tell my lil sister you better scrub that stinky cookie monster, and sometimes we would call it cookie crisp also lol;]
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 1:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• LMAO @ cookie monster and cookie crisp! Oh that is just priceless
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lmao cookie! hehe but where does cookie come from?? the variety of shapes and sizes?? lmao and flavor? hahaha tmi
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2008