Do you ever feel like running away.........

from home? I am about to go postal in here. My kids and husband is working my last nerve.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 10:02 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It happens to all of us at some time. Take a breath, go in the bathroom and lock the door, and just have quiet for a few minutes to try and collect yourself, so you don't kill anyone! lol
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think we have all this way at one time or another.

Answer by older at 10:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes alot more often then I would ever admit.
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes I have lol. I would never do it but can understand to a degree why some parents do
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yup. My MIL and SIL moved in with us for a while and they do NOTHING but make bigger messes for me. They eat all the food and pay for no groceries. They throw their laundry in the bathroom floor and never have even loaded the dish washer to help me. I have a 2 1/2 year old and I am pregnant with my second. There are plenty of days where I want to RUN.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Not forever, but I have actually told my husband I have to go for awhile. He knows when I get there its ok lol, I am coming home. I just need a couple hours to go look at books, have some coffee, or just drive around.

Answer by gemgem at 10:19 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• often. not daily, but often...
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 10:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Of course. It's the one idea that keeps me from going insane on those bad days.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• banging head into wallmy daughters are acting nuts today :( I know how you feel I would never walk out but boy somedays I get really mad *huff*

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yes at times when i can't pee or sit on the computer for one minute without being interupted
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011