Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help

ere what the letter saids

ordered that the respondent/father shall have supervised visitation with the minor child by the maternal grandparents at there home as the parties can agree and with at least a period of twenty four hours notice to the petitioner by the pespondent of a request for visitation with said supervised visitation to continue for a period of six months from the date of this order and the petitioner/mother shell not be present during the time of there supervised visitation and it is further

ordered that if the respondent/father is consistent with visitation thoughout the six month period then he can re-petition the court on this issue and it is further

he was not doing his job with in the six months i should not leave my home he told me the judge going to make me leave i dont think a judge going to make me leave they cant he didnt see his son in 9 months

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (3)
  • Your question is not really clear. Did he have any visits during those months? Did you leave the home during the visits? if he did not visit at all and you followed all the rules then the court will most likely not change the visitation. Good luck

    Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

  • it basically says visitation at the grandparents home without you. if its a court have to abide. but i dont understand what you mean by making you leave...did he not petition the court? if not maybe you can and keep him from seeing them???? idk gl♥

    Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2008


    Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN