The pregnant mistress

What would you do if you were seperated from your husband and he was not only dating but got another woman pregnat? And Im asking this if you were going to try and fix the marriage. Would you still want to fix it or move on in disgust/hurt? I dont think I could (fix it that is). But could you or have you? What was it like to be married and have your husband share custody of a child that wasnt yours? This also applies to those woman whose dhs have kids that they didnt know about till after the marriage. Just curious..thanks =)

PSI asked a ? about my sister but this has nothing to do with that ?. She is not pregnant)

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• No way could I fix the marriage after that. He obviously wasnt too interested in fixing anything with me if he was out having unprotected sex like an idiot with other women. Just my opinion though. I know alot of people will say "counselling" and all that other BS but in a case such as this one.. NO THANKS. He has moved on and started a new family elsewhere, so bye bye buddy
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have to live the moment, I went threw the experience of my husband have another woman and, months later he was forgiven but, if there was a preganency then, there I don't think I can take him back.
    Rosemary58

Answer by Rosemary58 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't know unless I was in that situation. I am sticking to my motto never say never until it happen to you. But I wish you and your sister the best of luck.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If if was me I would not take him back if he got another girl pregnant, I would move on with my life. As another mom said he obviously wasn't interested in fixing the marrige.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I was in this situation with the first boyfriend I ever had. We took a 3 month break from each other (after dating over a year and a half) and during that time he got another girl pregnant. I didn't know about it till about 2 months after I moved back in with him. Then he told me he was having problems with this girl he was seeing when we were apart. I just thought she was like some crazy stalker bitch or something. Then he eventually fessed up that she was pregnant. She became super needy, calling him all hours, trying to get him to take her everywhere under the sun, threatening him with the unborn child (if you don't do this blah blah). I told him that it was fine if he wanted to bring her to her dr appt's but I wasn't sticking around so he could take her to Burger King at 11pm daily. He didn't stop, so I packed up my stuff and moved back with my stepdad.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think it would depend on if he got full custody or not. If he only had weekends or something I don't think I could stay because I am going to put up with the child's mother coming around all the time or calling all the time or paying child support. Bash if you like.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:17 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I WOULD NOT TAKE HIM BACK PERIOD!! IT IS THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL TO GET ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME. PERIOD-THAT WAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT HIS BABY WITH ANOTHER WOMAN-BECAUSE THAT COMES NEXT
    auntied222

Answer by auntied222 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Been there done that. My ex whore of a husband got his whore pregnant with triplets we were not seperated and I had just found out I was pregnant with our 5th child. She was so smug about it called me and told me to pack because they wanted to live in our main home.  She also said to not expect him to pay my way and I needed to get a job and move on.   I laughed and educated the twit on how things really work in my home.  I informed her all our money and properties were mine when my grandparents died many years ago I inherited their entire estate and my husband had to sign a prenupt. He could only take with him the things he bought into the marriage and that was pretty much nothing.lol

She was mad but persisted and they tried to get custody of the kids. They lost and had to pay my legal fees.lol My kids see their dad every other weekend in his tiny 3 bedroom apartment they hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If we were separated I would have said feel free to see other people and he would say the same thing to me.That is just how we are.if he got another girl pregnant and WANTED to be with me Im sure we would figure it out IF it were to happen...If he got a girl pregnant and didnt wanna be with me...I would be ok also...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I know of a case like that! My husband's friend and the idiot wife? knowing he got someone else pregnant? and also knowing the husband doesn't want to be with her? She still wants him back and is trying everything in her power to make him come back to her!..lol A man like that is not worth it.

babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 2, 2011