Weight Watchers

....anyone doing it this new year? Been contemplating about whether to do it.

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 11:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Health

• Weight Watchers does not work for everybody because consuming less calories/burning more is not the way for some people. I went to a meeting years ago and there was nothing they could have taught me; I already knew it all and was doing the common sense things and was not losing so much as one ounce. For me, the problem was carbohydrates. Once I started the carbohydrates addict diet, I lost weight by leaps and bounds without so much as trying and I was never hungry. Save your money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes--I'm starting back next week. It really does work and is reasonable when cooking for a family.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 11:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• yep and its great! My dd and I started in Oct and we have both been loosing weight. My dd is 18 and very motivated. She makes soup, chili, spagetti. We know it was probably a difficult time to start, right before the holidays. But, its a point system, so you can eat anything, but you have to count the points. Its very educational too cause she has a digital counter and we take it to the store and she figures out the point level for that product. Its been really amazing. She has lost 10lbs, (over the holidays)..lol and Ive lost 10lbs. Good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:23 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Did anybody see Jennifer Hudson? Oh my god did she look good. She does not even look like herself anymore. Good luck to you ladies!!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Weight Watchers works!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I did it last summer, and quit apparently right before the overhauled the points system. Anyway, I only lost lik 11 lbs while on it, and since I quit, I lost another 22 without watching what I eat, without trying. I realized that while on WW I was constantly eating, to get my points or servings of each good group in. Now I still eat balanced meals, but I'm not eating all the time, I'm not eating as much, period. So for me, yes, it was nice in a way, but in the end, it was a waste of money because I know how to eat right.
    Anonymous