whats your deepest secret?

ok first, if your not gonna say wat your secret is plz just bump only. OK LADIES!!! ill go first! i sometimes tell ppl that im younger than wat i am because i still look like a little girl and i get soooo embarrased.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My secret is that I am "stoned" most of the time- either on my "legal" pain meds or weed or both. It is the only way I can function as a (yes) responsible adult- hold a job, parent my children, take care of business. My health is a major factor in my life and what I can do/ get done every day. Some days I am supermom, others I barely get out of bed in time to drag in to work (i am a bartender). And yes, I drive like that- have to, we live very rural, I try to time meds so they are not at high (HAHA) levels during driving time. I wish/hope for a healthier future for myself with all the legal meds gone, and with weed legal!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• bump!!!!!
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 2:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• A couple of times, I have stolen money from work to help pay the bills at home. The car broke down and to get it fixed was like $280. I didn't take that much, but I took some so that I could still buy groceries and make ends meet at home. I think that my husband has done it too, but we have never admitted it to each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That I really am a bitch. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• bump!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i told my baby daddy that i was a virgin wen i met him but realy i slept with like 8 different ppl first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My best friend asked me to have a threesome with herself and her husband in a last ditch effort to save her marriage, and I did. The worst part is that I had already started seeing my current husband, and I know I could never tell him or he would be devastated. I only did it because she was a wreck and trying to keep her man (which was stupid, I know), so I never really considered it an affair. I do feel really guilty, though, for not telling him. Their marriage didn't last, of course. I would never do anything like that again (at least not without my husband).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• THAT I TOLD MY HUSBAND I ONLY HAD A FEW MEN BEFORE HIM AND THAT IT WAS REALY 35 MEN HE HAS NO IDEA !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I stole a lot when I was in my 20's. I mean a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• that I have been with over 100 men. It is hard to believe but its true and I NEVER admit that to any one!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2008