Looking back, what is the worst fashion mistake you made in the past?

I think mine was not realizing that my waist was not longer tiny, and continued to wear belts long after I should have stopped.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• slapping foreheadwhen I was in 4th or 5th grade I wore some platform sandles with socks....

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• mine when i was a young teen im talking 13 to15 years old i went thru a "goth" phase....ugh....white base and powder with blacked out eyes and black lipstick the whole nine yards....then i thought i was just doing me now i looking back i think what was i thinking?....lol...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Dont laugh,,,back in the disco days, my sister sewed me a pair of disco shiny black pants and I wore them out of the house,,, I think thats where my life took a huge detour,,,haha

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:28 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Remember when Ally McBeal was on tv and Courtney Thorne Smith cut her hair super duper short, like an inch and a half all the way around? Yeah... I cut mine that way. It was bad. Really, really BAD.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Over-tweezing my eyebrows.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 11:31 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Back then as a teenager I would wear boy's clothing, but was trying to look cute at the same time. Man I hated those days. What was I thinking.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 11:40 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Those tight fitting blue jean body suits that used to be so popular.. yuck.. i had no figure what so ever and I wore them because I THOUGHT they would make me look like i did. WRONG!! haha I'd like to burn every picture I have of myself wearing one but I keep them for laughs lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• 80s pink Let's just say I lived through the 80s - and the sad thing is, I would love to do it again!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Everything in the 80's was bad decade for all. Hair, clothing, makeup
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:59 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have to say those stupid hip jeans they have today. I bought a pair of them thinking they are hip and yep they're hip alright if you have a fat stomach it just pushes them right off your hips LOL!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011