What's your favorite way to prepare fish?

I like to grill it, or bake it to be more healthy, but also love deep-fried.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 11:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My favortie way to eat it would be deep fried, then pan fried, but when I'm being good it would be in a foil packet with a lemon slice or sprinkled with mrs dash in the oven or on the george foreman grill.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I like to bread them with flour, sprinkle salt & pepper on them and put them in a pan fullof grease. But I also like to put them in foil with salt & pepper and some better on the grill
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• salt and pepper and onion with a little lemon and butter wrapped in Aluminum foil.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Trout.... oil both sides with olive oil and grill or broil.....while that is cooking sautee some mushroons and diced tomato in butter on the stove until dark and carmelized, serve over fish
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• On the grill - I put a couple fillets in a foil packet with a pat of butter and some seasonings. In the oven the same way is a close second, but I like the flavor the grill gives it just a little more!
    Anonymous

• grilled on cedar planks with a touch of lemon, fresh dill and butter
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 5:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• All of the other responses sound delicious - I say ditto!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I love to broil salmon rubbed with olive oil and salt and pepper. I also love tilapia rubbed with grapeseed oil, covered in chili powder, then sauteed. Add some fresh chopped cilantro and a wedge of lime and voilĂ ! Soo good!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2011