How many people have made resolutions this year and actually will keep them?

What are they?

Have you broke any yet?

What kind of support do you need to keep them up?

Luv.My.Kidz

Asked by Luv.My.Kidz at 12:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would like to think I will keep them! :-) Little changes in all areas of my life, but added up will be great!
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 12:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My First resolution is going to happen whether I want it to or not. That is giving birth to my son. Haha He's due February 8th.
    My second is scheduled to start on March first. That gives me ample time to heal up and get into the routine of having three kids. That resolution is to lose 70 lbs by the end of summer. Which I set to be August 1st. I saw a picture of myself the other day from three years ago. That was when I first moved in with my (Now) husband. I was 130 lbs and would seriously love to be that weight again. I owe it to myself to be a happy weight again, and it would benefit the whole family. Just because I'd have more ability and energy. So, no I will not break either resolution. Both need to be done.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• My resolution was to go to synagogue every Saturday. Already broke it, didn't go yesterday.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• don't make them

want to eat better, healthier, get out for more walks
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am going to loose my baby weight by the time i go on a 2 week cruise to Hawaii with my SO and DD on December.. I haven't broken it yet. I have been going to the gym...
    And my bestie is loosing the weight with me. She is getting married, and wants to look good, so we are doing it together!! ANd my SO is starting to work out too..
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011