Loss of appetite and depression before delivery?

I'm 39 weeks.. due January 7th. I've been losing my appetite for the past few days.. nothing looks good to eat, I've been drinking gatorade, orange juice and water to stay hydrated. I was in the hospital for 10 hours with back labor and contractions (went in for back labor pains and severe diarrhea).. I was 1cm dilated and was sent home because I wasn't in active labor. My husband will be home for R&R in a few weeks and I'm anxious to see him after these 5 long months. I haven't been feeling like myself and my therapist hasn't been helping like she used to... has anyone ever felt like this?

My heart rate is also high, but I havent been having contractions since Dec 31 around 11pm.. My mucus plug came out around 11:40pm on Dec 31st before bed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds pretty normal... your probably just thinking too much and are having anxiety.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2011