Rhinoplasty or straigher/whiter teeth?

I have hated my nose since I was a little girl and have feared surgery greatly because of general anesthetics and sedation. Well I read that they can perform the surgery with local anesthesia only and you are awake the whole time..and thats great news for me. On the other hand I have one crooked tooth on the bottom that people cant really see but it bothers me and I want it fixed with invisalign or the 6 month smile. The surgey and the teeth fix including whitening are about the same price... So which would you rather do? and why>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in

• Although I'm sure you dont really NEED neither of them, I would choose to get your teeth fixed. If you are afraid of surgery PLUS you are awake during the procedure sounds like you're getting yourself into something you won't enjoy, & that could effect the outcome overall. And personally, I would rather fix my teeth!
    UnAmour

Answer by UnAmour at 1:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I don't mind my nose, so I would fix my teeth, I wanted whiter teeth, but my teeth have other issues that need fixed 1st.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• the thing about rhinoplasty is that they have to break your nose so you'll have black eyes while you recover. you can't sneeze or you'll ruin it, you just look like a hot mess during the entire recovery
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i would go with teeth..teeth are more important!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Teeth. They need whitening and a little straightening. I like my nose :)
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If you have a beautiful smile you won't notice your nose so much. Look across a busy room and who attracts your attention more? A beautiful smile or a bump in a nose? That is your answer.
    sdj1953

Answer by sdj1953 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Teeth
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Teeth I have nothing against my nose it is just fine.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• whiter teeth would be heaven.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 10:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• To other people my nose is considered big and i have a lil bump on the bridge but i think it fits me well & I'm proud of it...i would never change it.I would go with whiter straighter teeth.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2011