Do you have a friend that thinks he is better than you?

My husband's friend stays with us and he thinks he is better than us, because his parents have money.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I would laugh and say its your parents with the money not you. LOL too funny my friend thinks this way as well I just point that out to her.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yes - A friend whose house is ALWAYS immaculate, she basically sneers down her nose at me. Sometimes I think she's a robot...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 12:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Then maybe he should go stay with them....? Don't let him make you feel bad, money does not make someone better.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• If he is so much better then why is he staying with YOU and not at his parents or even better, HIS OWN PLACE.

My former SIL was like that. My aunt is like that. *sigh*
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Yeah... just gotta learn to ignore them, because really they just make themselves look stupid for thinking that.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• well why is he staying with u if he is better than u and got money? lol he is a joke u should tell him to move out since he is so better
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I love how he thinks that he is better than you and your husbans. he is staying with you two. So aparently he doesn't have any money, its his parents with the money. He needs to realize this and quick!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 4:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• No, I don't but I have family (in-laws) who think this way, I can't stand snotty people, and if he is so much better why is he staying with you sounds like he is broke.lol!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 6:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I used to have a friend who thought she was better than me- she couldn't find a job and I told her to come work with me, her response- "Well, that's a good job for you, but not for me." She was convinced that she NEEDED a hot car, rather than whatever her mom could afford, and then lost it because she couldn't make the payments. My parenting was wrong, my son was misbehaved, and she had no children! I ended that 'friendship'.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 7:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think he needs to go stay with his parents then
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2011