does anyone use freecycle.com?

I have had people to sign up for it, I don't like giving out my address to strangers and from what i can see you have to either go to there house to get something or you need to have them come to yours to pick up something you are getting rid of.
What are your thoughts?

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've never put an offer on freecycle.org, but I've picked up items from others and never had an issue.. I got a bassinet, pre-lit christmas tree, clothes, bottles, bottle warmer.. soo much stuff and never had an issue.
    jperry411

Answer by jperry411 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i use it all the time if u dont feel comfortable ask if they will meet u at like a store parking lot to exchange or somthing
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I have used it to give stuff away, but haven't gotten anything from anyone on the list. I always meet them at a parking lot instead of have them come to my home.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I use it. I love it. I meet people because my husband gets so nervous about people coming to our home.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2011