Charlie bit my finger and it hurt.

Funniest (at the time not so funny)squabble your kids have had.

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Daughter: She's looking at me in my room! Me: Shut the door. Daughter: Then I won't be able to see what she's DOING!!!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I do not like Barbie, I just dont. Yesterday dh took our 4 yr old to Target, she got a giftcard for Christmas. Dh warned me I'm not going to like the toy, and told me he went through every isle with her, trying to sway her decision lol. She came home with a freeking Barbie who has a puppy set. If that's not bad enough... I asked her "Why did you like the Barbie the best" Dd's answer "She has boobs, Mommy"
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• DD1: Mom, tell her to stop playing with her ball in the house! (a large bouncy ball she's bouncing on the floor, it's surprisingly loud).
    Me: Take the ball outside to play with it.
    DD2 takes the ball outside and starts bouncing it against the side of the house - the wall she picks happens to be right behind DD1's bed.
    DD1: Mom, tell her to stop playing ball outside!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• We were coming home Friday evening and my eldest was asking me a question. His 3 year old brother interrupted "stop talking to her, I want to talk to her". So they began arguing over who was talking to me lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• 2 year old has a sippy cup 6 month old wants the sippy cup both strong willed nuff said lol
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2011