Has anybody ever bought furniture from Fred Meyers? What was the quality???

There is this sale and I have a coupon. So it makes my entire 3 piece living room furniture set for $680! I am super excited since my DH said if I could get new furniture for the price of used I could have it. The ones on our local craigslist of newish quality are asking $800-1300, so I have definitly beat that. =o) But has anybody ever bought sofas and such from Fred Meyers? I don't want it to fall apart in a year you know. These couches and chair are leather type (not real leather) so the stains should not happen. No grape juice. lol. But is the fake leather stuff gonna scratch off? I looked online and can not find any reviews. The Brand is Ashley and the set is Sha Shou Cafe. Any opinions???

Caoimhe_Oona

Asked by Caoimhe_Oona at 1:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Around here Fred Meyers was a jewelry store. So I'm not familiar with that name of dealer. When my son in law worked for a furniture outfit here. They sold Ashley furniture. They had to repair it. He told me it was junk! I'm unsure why. But it's what he said. I think its hard to find anything decent anymore! I do know when I went to their Scratch & dent sales.. I saw how poorly made some of this was. How it could get ruined in such a nasty way. You have to use your own discretion. And is there any Decent worth it Warranty? Best of Luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2011