Do you?

get dressed as soon as you get up or do you wait awhile? I wait awhile. On the weekends if I have nothing planned or the weather is bad, I stay in my pajamas.

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 1:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• On days that I work, the first thing I do is get dressed. On days I'm off, unless I have something to do in the morning, I usually hang around in my pajamas until after I've had my coffee.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 2:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I stay in comfy clothes or pj's unless I have to leave. I dont see the point of dressing up or even getting on my jeans if I'm just doin stuff around the house. I do get a shower every day tho.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• On school days I get dressed right away. On the weekends and home days I wait-- unless we have plans. If we are staying home then a lot of times I will put on clean jammies and that is my 'comfy clothes' for the day.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• i'm with mrsmom110!!!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 1:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I wait a while, unless I have somewhere to go.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I think it's going to be a pajama day for me today. The first day I will have actually stayed home ALL day in about four weeks! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I'm still in my pajamas.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I am a sahm so I am ALWAYS in jammies all day unless I have to go out which is only about 1-2 times a week.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Completely with you. PJ all the way. I do put on a bra to go to the bus stop. Why union perfectly clean cloths on kids.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2011

• I get up and walk around in my pjs for a few minutes. Drink some tea then after a few minutes change to jeans...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2011